No power option available?

My windows 10 laptop will not shut down or have any options with the power. I looked online how to troubleshoot this issue but cannot find a good source. I've checked the 'No Close' option already but when I check I do not see one listed. I've also done the troubleshoot power option and nothing came up. Any other ideas on how to fix this problem? 

Many users found the power option missing in the start menu after Windows 10 Creators Update. All the power options are not available in Windows 10 CU when you clicking on the power option in the start menu, you may no longer see the Sleep/Shut Down/Restart option. Instead, you'll get a message, saying “There are currently no power options available.” The only way to sleep/shutdown your computer is to log out since the power options are available on the sign in the interface. To get rid of the unsless Windows 10 power options and find those features back, below are a few tricks for your reference.

Read More:

Fix Start Menu Not Working after Windows 10 Creators Update

Method 1.

Run SFC /Scannow to Fix Power Options Missing Issue on Windows 10 Creators Update

The power option missing or not working error in Windows 10 Creators Update could also be caused by corrupt or missing system files. To rule out that possibility, you could run the SFC command (System File Checker) to repair the problematic system files and retrieve the power options. Below is how:

Press Win + X to select Command Prompt (Admin).

Type sfc /scannow and then hit Enter. (Make sure to put a space between “sfc” and the slash.)

Type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes after the sfc /scannow command completes and then hit Enter.

Type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and hit Enter.

Reboot your computer after the process finishes and then try the Sleep, Shut down, or restart option in the power menu to check whether the power options are available now.

Read more..............