Attorney Lin Wood says Donald J Trump should declare martial law to stop this voter fraud. Should the president take his advice?

I say...YES!! How awesome would it be if Trump did that and made himself president FOREVER?

Onlooker, electors haven't voted yet! Ha!

You're an absolute moron.  The only thing awesome about Trump's Presidency is that it will end January 20.  

The vote fraud is all by Trump and Trumptards

1

Yes I am sure that Trump will come here afterwards and read our suggestions.

• ?

The military would ignore him

I’m not sure if it’s a legal option, but remember, the majority of voters would support him if he did this. But I don’t think there’s time to organise an in person election before the end of his term.

So you want the end of the USA as a functioning representative democracy based on zero evidence of claims.  You cultists are insane.

The military won't follow illegal orders from an illegitimate dictator. 

Even Trump- and Reagan-appointed judges are rejecting his lawsuits, saying there's no  evidence of voter fraud. 

Also, even if Trump declared martial law, he still would not be president on January 20th. According to the Constitution, the president and vice president's term ends that day. If there is no president because of martial law, Nancy Pelosi (who is third in the line of succession) would automatically become president. 

It is his duty to save the country. The military should take full ownership of the election and dispatch libturds who cheated. It'll all be over in a couple weeks and we can go back to making America great again

I agree. If the courts and state legislatures aren't doing their jobs, somebody has to guarantee our right to fair elections.