Update:

🥞🍔🥙🌯🌮🥗🥪🍕🍲🥘🧀🍛🍜🍝🍰🎂🍪🍩🍨🍯🍮🍣

Update 2:

Common sense 👍🍰

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have been told by friends and family that I am a good cook. They used to ask what I was cooking. Now they just ask "should I bring a bottle of red or white wine".

I love to cook and create meals that not only taste good, but they look good, too! I also enjoy setting the table with my collection of glassware, dishes and linens.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I like to think I'm a 'fairly' good cook, My family enjoy the meals I make.   

• 2 months ago

Hard Anodized on stove top with gas yes.

Gas oven Yes.

Baking is crazy.

Buy an oven thermometer.

My old gas oven was spot on, but this electric is off by 5 degrees.

I HATE ELECTRIC!!!!

I do like my induction burner, but all my pans were Hard Anodized Aluminum, so, had to buy new ones.

Copper Ceramic is INSANE.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I was a really good cook long before I went to culinary school(basically something I always wanted to do, and to pad my own ego with that degree-without ANy intention of making it a career). And that became more evident in some of the classes where i had to step back and let some of the other 'kids' do things for the first time that i had been doing for years-like making sausage. Of course this meant that I got the stuff in my lap that others had no clue what the ingredient was or how to prepare it. One session we made a BBQ throw down for the general public. Guess who got to make the collard greens since no one else even knew what they were? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I am an excellent cook, problem is, I hate cooking.

• 2 months ago

Yeah, pretty decent. The hardest person to impress is my mother, who is an AMAZING cook, and she ate my cooking one time in complete silence and told me the dish I cooked was really good, asked for the recipe, and has made it about 7 times. Felt pretty good!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So so ..................

• 2 months ago

I thought I was but every time I cook rice and soup the noodles are still hard 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I try to be with some recipes ofcourse. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

certainly not ............................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.