Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

After the holidays are over will the coronavirus spike end in mid-January and  thus flatten the curve again?

Coronavirus seems to hate fun times like when it wrecked our summer or now our Christmas so when it’s mid January will it be like September and October where the curve is flattened again? I know the virus will still be around for some time but I mean in terms of the spike we’re in right now. Right now everybody is saying stay in your homes and don’t see anybody whereas back in September we could see people just not have huge parties. I even went to a wedding in September though masks were required.  

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry too much.  The PA governor, Herr Wolf, told us that we would only have to shut down for 14 days in March to flatten the curve.  Then we would be able to go back to normal.

• ?

Like Blocking Block said, my Governor Genghis Newsom also called for a two week shutdown in March...we're still on it nine months later.