Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

If a wildlife vet walks up to a lion and says "I'm going to sedate you, okay?" what will happen?

Favorite Answer

That only works with Dr.Doolittle.

The lion does not need to hunt wildebeest for his next meal.

the lion will say "okay"

I asked bing & bing showed me a video of Cruel Intentions. My guess is the vet becomes friends...or is eaten.

I know a person that rolled their window down at Lion country Safari. They held their arm out to a lion with a bologna sandwich.

The lion promptly ate the bologna sandwich and the entire arm of the person who had it stuck out the window.

The lion was not being mean it didn't understand the difference between an arm and the bologna sandwich.

Friend I'm not going to get close enough to a lion to ask him can I sedate you.

I will stay a respectable distance from the Lion and use a tranquilizer dart.

• TB12

Nothing, because that's not how it's done,, the drugs would be administered from a dart fired from a rifle a distance away.