What should I get my friend for Christmas?

My friend is a girly-girl, and I gotta say, kinda rich! I'm poor and hardly know what Gucci is. So I am totally stumped what to get her for X-mas! I want something her style, but something cheap enough that I can afford it! Thankssss!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

hOW ABOUT SOME nailpolish so she can have pretty fingers.. I am wearing red.

• Daisy

Hmm.... what's your budget?  How old is your friend?  Even though she's 'rich' or probably has a lot of cool things you can still find some things that she would like that won't break the bank.

A small gift bag with 'self-care' items like hand lotion, hand sanitizer, maybe some breath mints (from getting mask-breath).I would also look in the dollar stores for items like holiday socks and maybe some gloves or mittens (depending on where you live).

• donnie

Well if she’s a good person she would appreciate anything. 

Gift cards are usually the way to go when you don’t know what to buy someone 

It does not have ot be expensive. Give somthing from the heart. She will appreciate it more.

Get her a few scrunchies for her hair.