Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

HOW TO KEEP MY HEAD ON STRAIGHT, IN THIS SICKLY WORLD?

the avg person is egotistical, disrespectful, narcissistic, you name it. thats why nobody ever had me as a friend because they all suck..

i wish there could be a world where everyone had respect, love, and consideration for one each other. a heaven on earth is what i pray for.

but humanity is very far off the mark

i dont want people to be so fake and judgemental. people put on fronts or a mask, in a metaphorical since. my heart says to emit peace calm and love only.

yet its VERY difficult not to react in aggression and violence towards people who go out of their way to really push my buttons.

how do i remain calm and neutral in the face of evil?

I would think it would be helpful to keep it on a pike faced in just one direction

Be like Nike and just do it...be calm and neutral like you said. Because yes...some folks WANT you to lose your cool, and the moment you do that you've already lost.

Don't give those types such an easy victory.

.             .