Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Is that powder that comes out of old AA batteries any bad?

The powder is white yellow and sometimes blue but is it toxic if you like ate it or touch it

Update:

I’m just asking because I am curious of course I wouldn’t eat it lol

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    most adults know better than to lick a battery with powder coming out of it. throw it away!

  • Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Its oxidized acid. Yes its bad. Dont touch it or eat it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.