Do you think anti-vax propaganda is being spread by the Russians & Chinese in an attempt to weaken the US population?
The fewer Americans who take vaccines, the more susceptible America becomes to pandemics. Do you think the Chinese & Russians are capitalizing on this by spreading anti-vax propaganda?
- Anonymous2 months agoFavorite Answer
Anti-vax propaganda is being spread by the same sort of nutjobs who spread anti-mask, anti-social distancing and anti-5G propaganda. They maintain that MMR vaccine causes autism even though the British doctor who made that association was exposed as a charlatan who faked his research for financial gain.
- A HunchLv 72 months ago
A brand new never before used TYPE of vaccine was created.
The actual technology. We don't know if this will create any problems 1 year, 10 years 40 years from now.
It has been tested for less than 3 months.
Researchers have no clue how immunity works with covid. They don't even know if it's based on T-cell / B-cell changes or IgG & IgM antibodies.
You don't see any problems with this?
Project Warp Speed was a fantasy when it's was created.
It's now a scary experiment.
Why is the focus on a vaccine when treatment is catching up?
- deaths are down more about 5%
- hospitalizations are significantly less percentage rate than in the summer?
- the FDA recently provided emergency approval to the first outpatient treatment.
- an anti-inflammatory drug has stopped covid progression in 100% of cases during studies.