Is it just me or does pre-Covid era of life feel like Paradise compared to now?

Favorite Answer

Pre covid is way better.  

I'm an almost back to pre covid in most areas of my life.  This has gotten beyond ridiculous and I am done.  This virus has a survivability rate above 99.5% for the vast majority.  The mandates need to stop already. There are also treatments that work very well.  Without the politicized red tape no one needs to suffer and so many would not have died!  That makes me so very angry.Despite the political red tape there are doctors prescribing these treatments.  And they absolutely work.  I used Hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin + zinc.  I got Covid from my husband who took nothing (he did not have time to get through the red tape).  He was sick like a medium level flu, he was miserable for a few days.  I took the medicine at the beginning of getting sick and had very mild symptoms, I was almost not sick.  I did lose my sense of smell for 3 months afterward which was strange.  The differences in levels of symptoms were amazing. I am on the high risk side of things (my lungs were damaged in a serious illness when I was young).  So the medicine helped me a lot.

There is also a drug called Ivermectin that works well as a prophylactic and if you get sick.  I am now on that, one pill a week, due to being high risk.

So some caring doctors are prescribing these medicines despite tons of pressure not to do so. Why is there pressure against things that are well known to safe?  Hydroxychloroquine has been used safely for 60 years.   In countries with high rates of malaria it's an over the counter medication. I know it works as do tens of thousands of others and thousands of doctors worldwide.  So why is it being villified in the US?  

Think about all that...

Yeah, for the most part. I like telecommuting and am lucky enough to be able to do so but otherwise pre-covid life was much better. My 4 year old has no memory of pre-covid life :-(.

It's not just you. Most people feel that way.

• Audrey

Absolutely. This is hell now.