What do you think of this revenge plot against this horrible girl?

I recently had a date with a girl I met online.  

When I got to the venue, I texted to say that I arrived.  

She replied saying she was running "super late" and she'd text me when she was leaving.  

30 min later, I text back asking if she left yet.  

20 min later, I text again saying "I have not heard anything, so I'm going home."  

An hour later, after I got home, she texted to say "I went out with a friend instead".

Flaking out without advanced notice is obnoxious, but this was way worse.  She made other plans when she KNEW she had a date with me, and didn't even bother to tell me until after the fact.  I decided to exact revenge.

I set up a fake profile with a good looking guy who shared her interests, and got a Google #.  I developed a rapport, and scheduled a date.  Just a few minutes before the date, I texted her to cancel saying I couldn't make it.  She was peeved.  

I did it again.  I set up another fake profile, and scheduled a date.  This time, I said that I'm running late and I'll text when I get close.  She texted repeatedly over the next 45 minutes.  At that time, I texted her to say that I was going to stay in instead.  She was LIVID.  

Then, I texted her from my real number saying "not so fun when others do it to you, is it?"  She went completely APESH*T.  I told her that if she's going to act this deranged when others do it to her, then she shouldn't do it to others.

Back to my original question.  What do you think of my revenge scheme?

Strand - Let's cut the self-righteousness.  I did not behave like a stalker.  I did take the moral high ground.  I was not trying to learn anything, I was trying to get back at her.  And I did.

• Strand

You wasted a whole lot of your own time to waste just a little bit of her's. You also behaved like a psycho stalker and burned any claim you had to the moral high ground. Neither of you learned anything or became better people, so I guess it's ultimately a draw.

• T J

Good for you.....maybe she learned from it.

• Audrey

Very cool. Hope she learned something.