Is wearing pajamas in public still a trend?

Update:

Question: Is wearing pajamas in public still a trend?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It is in England, I see someone going to the shops in their house coat or pajamas almost everyday.

• 2 months ago

HOUSE PANTS?   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ111111

• 2 months ago

Yes, I think for some people it is and to each their own. We shouldn't judge someone because they are wearing pajamas, maybe that's all they had or were in a rush (I've done this sometimes)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have always found it low class and disgusting to see people wear pajamas in public. It’s just that they’re lazy, you get the feeling that perhaps they wore them to bed and got up with them and wear them all the time. Especially when somebody wears them in a restaurant and there is a brown stain in the bottom area. Very unappetizing!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It seems to be a trend in Liverpool UK were they not only wear pyjamas in public but try also have their hair in rollers as well!

• Orla
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It was never a trend. It was mostly relegated to a select few who pretty much want to announce to the world that they gave up trying to better themselves or their situation.  It's really sad to see.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not in my area. The most inappropriate thing I see regularly in public is an elderly Korean woman singing opera in Target.

• 2 months ago

if the pjs are nice then, yea something ugly, nahhhhhhh

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Hah for the lazy people yes. I saw a couple at Target today wearing Christmas pajamas. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no.........................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.