Is wearing pajamas in public still a trend?

Question: Is wearing pajamas in public still a trend?

Favorite Answer

It is in England, I see someone going to the shops in their house coat or pajamas almost everyday.

HOUSE PANTS?   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ111111

Yes, I think for some people it is and to each their own. We shouldn't judge someone because they are wearing pajamas, maybe that's all they had or were in a rush (I've done this sometimes)

I have always found it low class and disgusting to see people wear pajamas in public. It’s just that they’re lazy, you get the feeling that perhaps they wore them to bed and got up with them and wear them all the time. Especially when somebody wears them in a restaurant and there is a brown stain in the bottom area. Very unappetizing!

It seems to be a trend in Liverpool UK were they not only wear pyjamas in public but try also have their hair in rollers as well!

• Orla

It was never a trend. It was mostly relegated to a select few who pretty much want to announce to the world that they gave up trying to better themselves or their situation.  It's really sad to see.

• ?

Not in my area. The most inappropriate thing I see regularly in public is an elderly Korean woman singing opera in Target.

if the pjs are nice then, yea something ugly, nahhhhhhh

• ?

Hah for the lazy people yes. I saw a couple at Target today wearing Christmas pajamas. 

• ?

no.........................