What do you wish Barack Obama had done differently during his 2nd term as president of the United States?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Shown a bit more humility and a bit less hubris. But that can be said for most Presidents, including the current one. 

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Gee, maybe not built the cages all those poor children were placed in like Biden stated he did during the debate!

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I wish he had ended the “wars” on day one of his first term and vetoed the extension of the PATRIOT Act and NDAA 2013 which makes it even easier to deny citizens their rights.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No apologized for being an American.  Not given a half zillion dollars to the Godless Iranians.  Not gotten rid of all those jobs.  Not allowed energy prices to double.  No had an incompetent running mate.   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Well, I wish he'd worked harder to fix the Medicaid problem in conjunction with the ACA. Since Medicaid is run by each state & they're all different, we still have massive numbers of totally uninsured people.

• BB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I wish that he had not served a 2nd term.  He set race relations back by decades because of his extreme anti-white racism. 

• 2 months ago

America needed a plan to stabilize Libya after Gaddafi's removal. That plan should have been central to Obama's second term, but instead we did nothing. That was a real failure of leadership. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Locking up some Wall Street bankers for a financial fraud that cost taxpayers trillions of dollars would have been nice.........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.