Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

After my father has insisted Trump is the best President ever, I stop asking him for advice on anything, and he is hurt. Am I wrong?

Let it be clear.  I am still seeing and talking to my father, I just don't ask him for advice like I used to before.

• ?

Your father is right.        

• Mike L

It's up to you. It's a free country now that Trump will no longer be dictating. 

• kelvin

well your father is an idiot

tribeca-belle's answer is right.  Also, don't mix politics with your family relationships.  Doing so is only making your father sad.  This is something that you'll deeply regret when he's no longer around to help you through life.  

You are wrong to allow differences in political opinions to strain your relationship with your father. You are wrong for being arrogant. You are wrong for being disrespectful. In 10 years, it won't matter to either one of you who won this election or what your opinions of the candidates were. What will matter is your relationship with your father.  Anyone who allows politics to come between them and their family is making a foolish decision. 

I ve seen how Trump deals with criticism. Is it any different then how followers deal with it?

And cons say libs cant debate.... pffft lol

• ?

You’ll look back when you’re grown and realize he was right about many things. 

Nope.  Those with the true tds like your father should just be ignored or avoided. 

You should recommend him to a therapist

He might start bashing you on Twitter now