Fake Christmas Tree or Real Christmas Tree?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I like real trees hun.

• 2 months ago

A real one would be nice, but I have a fake one. I like keeping nature where it belongs.

• 2 months ago

Fake. My cats eat plants and would probably eat a real Christmas tree and I don't know how true this is but apparently real pine needles can puncture their intestines. Some sources say its only dry needles that can do that. Honestly though even if the worst of it was them puking up the needles I don't want to deal with that. I used to have a parlor palm (cat safe) and my cats puked from that at least once a day and that got real old real fast. With a fake tree I can also wrap the branches around the ornament hooks to keep the cats from knocking them off the tree. 

I also don't want to deal with the mess of needles and needing to buy a new tree each year. 

• rhonda
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Fake as I hate standing on fallen needles with my bare feet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nicole
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

real............

• 2 months ago

Real to me 

Unfortunately, my family and I had a yearly argument about real or fake and I eventually gave in and we now have a fake

• 2 months ago

Real, mostly because I have animals and it's 10 times more dangerous for them to ingest parts of the fake tree vs. real pine needles. They at least puke those up, but a fake one can kill them.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I prefer a real one.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Fakes is best.  A real one is just used once, is a mess to clean up later, and a fire hazard. 

• 2 months ago

Fake white tree 4 ft high...it is on piano.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.