superman prime 1 million.white raven,and batman vs ui goku and yamcha?

goku is in sign of ultra instinct

Favorite Answer

Why is Batman here?... The guy is completely useless.

Even though I feel that Ultra Instinct Goku is stronger than Superman Prime One Million, he'll probably fall to Raven's magic. You may not like Goku losing but that's the truth. Goku can defeat Superman but will be defeated by Raven's magic because the dude stands around letting his opponents takes hits at him. If it was Vegeta, Vegeta would say her magic is dangerous after seeing it and finish her off before she can perform another one because they don't have a defense against it. But not Goku, Goku is stupid that way. I mean, the guy gave Moro a Senzu after his experience with Cell.

The only person Yamcha can defeat is Batman which we kicked out because he's useless without plot armor. So Yamcha will be the first to fall. The guy isn't as strong as he used to be and has become a joke character in Dragonball.

I love Dragonball but I'm not sooooo obsess with Goku to believe he's the most powerful character in the world to be completely oblivious to Goku's weakness. Goku has no defense against magic and he's stupid and he stands around allowing his opponents to hit him with their attack and he doesn't learn from his mistake and he's not the strongest fictional character. Beerus is still stronger than him. Many others are stronger than Beerus. Goku's Ultra Instinct form can be defeated if he fights someone stronger than him A.K.A Beerus. According to Toriyama, Goku will never surpass Beerus. Not until he gives the okay on it. Goku will forever be weaker than Beerus and others who are stronger than Beerus regardless of how many more transformation power ups Goku gets. Which breaks the power scaling because Beerus doesn't get stronger, which only makes Goku weaker to prevent Goku from surpassing Beerus. And I think that's just stupid.

ik batman is useless i wanted it to make it fair since poor yamcha is weak so i decided to make him happy and give him a even badder oppent