Anyone else watching Michigan's hearing on Voting Fraud? They just presented fractional voting evidence.?

Favorite Answer

I'm listening to it. I wasn't paying that much attention, but I did listen to yesterday's public hearing that was 10 hours long. Notice how the Left isn't asking so much about there being no evidence? They know. If they still ask they probably are feigning ignorance. There is a lot of evidence, widespread, in many states, and we don't know how long some blue states have been doing it, California included! Aha!

LIVE: Michigan State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28vchioxxY8

Youtube thumbnail

What is "fractional voting"?  Here's a REAL affadavit being evaluated:   “‘I heard someone else say something,’” Michigan Judge Cynthia Stephens said on Thursday, summing up Connarn’s affidavit. “Tell me how that is not hearsay. Come on now!”

“The assertion that Connarn was informed by an unknown individual what ‘other hired poll workers at her table’ had been told is inadmissible hearsay within hearsay, and plaintiffs have provided no hearsay exception for either level of hearsay that would warrant consideration of the evidence.”

• Kathy

There is no real fraud. It is fictional evidence.

And in Wisconsin In the lawsuit, the campaign complains that officials on the Wisconsin Elections Commission and the city clerks of Milwaukee and Madison "willfully disregarded the current statute and made conscious efforts to circumvent Wisconsin election law." 

Read Newsmax: Newsmax - Breaking News | News Videos | Politics, Health, Finance

• sam

the gong show continues............... TRUMP IS A LYING LOSER

• Jeff S

Sounds like more Republican BS to me!

I notice you guys always forget Trump only won Michigan by less than 11,000 votes in 2016! He lost it by 150,000 in 2020!

• ?

This is not a court hearing, nor is anecdotal evidence admissible in a court as factual.

I'm going to assume you meant to say factual. What evidence did they present?

I've seen enough of your Q&As to not believe or trust anything you say.

Michigan doesn't matter. Trump lost. He is a loser.

Don't like it?  Leave