Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

What do you think of my QB evaluations?

This a summation of some of the things I've said on here. These posts are still here and I could still find them but they're across a dozen accounts and could take a long time to find. If you're a regular you know I'm right. 

L Jackson- I said he was the "steal of the draft" and should have gone top 3. He was drafted after Darnold and Rosen btw. 

Herbert- I said I thought he was the top prospect in this draft. 

Josh Allen- I said that I thought he was on pace to become one of the better QBs in the league. I believe the question asked if he was a bust

Kyler Murray/Baker Mayfield- I said both showed some promise but were drafted too high

Trubisky- I said the Bears move up to draft him was one of the worst decisions in the history of the NFL

Kyle Allen- There was that Carolina fan who used to whine about how long it would take to rebuild I told him I didn't think Allen was that bad and could probably start in the NFL. 

Mahomes- I've had a lot of positive things to say about him that are probably biased because I actually know him, but the fact is the first time I saw him play it took me less than a minute to realize he was something special. 

I think you have offered a great deal of evidence that you are a brainless imbecile.

Not a thing, thanks for asking.

• David

The Bears moving up to draft Trubisky is almost as bad as when the Broncos traded into the first round to draft Tim Tebow.  I saw him as a third round prospect at best coming out of college.  But they wouldn't listen to me.