Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

What are your thoughts on the earth sign Taurus?

• Jake
    Favorite Answer

I’m an equal opportunist who hates all the signs including my own so it’s not prejudice 

Overrated.

Taurus Are Selfish.

They're selfish, stubborn, and have devious ways of trying to make money. They'll betray you if you're not careful. They can be lazy as hell. Taurus males are crazy

I feel their stereotype is that they love nature, soft, stubborn, smart or even nerdy, rude, closeminded, and obsessive. i feel theyre pretty different, or maybe thats just me. 

Source(s): I am a Taurus.

The answer that said all those things about Taurus has never met a Taurus so how does she or he, but I am pretty sure it's a she, since she sounds obsessed... how did she come up with that conclusion? In that case, Pisces are stupid and lame. Now how about that??

Ohhh ok copy that.

Practical, Traditional, Stubborn, boring, jealous, holds contempt for others, family oriented, manipulative, determined, bullies

I never had a Taurus in my life, maybe because I'm a air sign. They're too negative for me

Edit///In response to Anon, I didn't say that I've never met a Taurus in my life. I said that I've never been in a relationship with one. They are too controlling for me and I can't stand being controlled as a air sign!

• Janet

Everyone has Taurus somewhere in their own unique natal chart.

Whatever House Taurus is on, that is the area of life in which you try to build security, and you resist change or adapting.  It is also the area of life in which you can take effective action to build something (either someone inside or something outside of you).

In astrology, we focus on the 10 "planets", as they represent different inner needs and different facets of our personality. The Sign is only the general style for that particular need or facet.  Any planet IN Taurus means that need doesn't tend to change, and we can work patiently to meet that need.  Unless that planet interacts discordantly with other needs (that planet has square or opposition aspects with other planets) .. in which case the person has trouble meeting that particular need because they are not flexible or adaptable, so they tend to miss opportunities.

I happen to love people who have Moon (emotional reactions) in Taurus. They are calm and cool and steady and no matter what is going on, you can relax in their strength and calmness (this is because their Emotions/Moon are in a Style/Sign that seeks to avoid change .. so they keep their emotions steady and calm and consistent .. most of the time .. while Moon in Taurus doesn't get impatient or irritable, they DO rarely EXPLODE in anger .. you just have to back off and let them burn off their pent up stress).