Jas asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Time management interview ?

1. How is time management important to your job?

2. What time management strategies do you use, or have you used in the past? Why do you think they are effective? 

3. Why is time management important in a higher education setting?

4. Why is time management important in a healthcare setting? 

- It really isn't.  Stuff will get done when it gets done.  That is why I decided to answer your question.2. What time management strategies do you use, or have you used in the past? Why do you think they are effective? - My best time management strategy is to get a cup of tea and watch 'South Park' until I decide to do laundry or work on a car.3. Why is time management important in a higher education setting?- Is it really?  Seriously you have 100 people sitting in a room with a guy who is droning on and on about some theory that no longer applies to today's society...they are obviously NOT managing their time well.4. Why is time management important in a healthcare setting? 

- Because people must get their medication and treatments on a specific schedule or they could die or become sicker or whatever is broken may not heal well.