KIND LAN asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers ยท 2 months ago

Hey Friends! Do you think that kindness, courtesy and civility have improved on Yahoo Answers in recent times?

It seems that almost everyone is sharing the love, and that's a great thing, don't you think? x

• Favorite Answer

Could you please refrain from cloning LAN's account...

I mean, I get it, you don't like him - neither do I. But my name is getting dragged through the dirt because of people like you. Everyone thinks I am the one cloning his account and knowing how paranoid LAN is - as LONG as there is a person on here typing like me, that person will be accused of being Mr. Right.

Now, you don't have to take my advice, but I was once a good user here with a clean reputation, but ever since one day I got into a heated debate with LAN, suddenly something clicked in his tiny little brain and NOW he's constantly paranoid about every damn anonymous question and answers thinking that it's me posting it.

Other than this, have a Merry Christmas.

I wouldn't mind if he dropped off the face off the earth๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

A little since the election is over but not much.ย 

I think I get it...you're being, like... the opposite?

Ha! You got LANned!

• .

No. And chat questions are still violations.

Yes, the removal of the uncivil comment functions helped.

• ?

No, I don't think it's improved. Also you already just asked this question once...ย 

• LAN

Thanks for cloning my account and proving to everyone that you really are a loser and a troll Mr Right.

I think it's sad that you keep posting questions with a clone of LAN's account and expect anyone to believe that you are anything other than a mindless and insane troll.ย ย  It's a pity that you aren't bright enough to learn after losing your main account last year.