KIND LAN asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers ยท 2 months ago

Hey Friends! Do you think that kindness, courtesy and civility have improved on Yahoo Answers in recent times?

It seems that almost everyone is sharing the love, and that's a great thing, don't you think? x

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Could you please refrain from cloning LAN's account...

I mean, I get it, you don't like him - neither do I. But my name is getting dragged through the dirt because of people like you. Everyone thinks I am the one cloning his account and knowing how paranoid LAN is - as LONG as there is a person on here typing like me, that person will be accused of being Mr. Right.

Now, you don't have to take my advice, but I was once a good user here with a clean reputation, but ever since one day I got into a heated debate with LAN, suddenly something clicked in his tiny little brain and NOW he's constantly paranoid about every damn anonymous question and answers thinking that it's me posting it.

Other than this, have a Merry Christmas.

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't mind if he dropped off the face off the earth๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• 2 months ago

A little since the election is over but not much.ย 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think I get it...you're being, like... the opposite?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ha! You got LANned!

Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. And chat questions are still violations.

• 2 months ago

Yes, the removal of the uncivil comment functions helped.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, I don't think it's improved. Also you already just asked this question once...ย 

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Thanks for cloning my account and proving to everyone that you really are a loser and a troll Mr Right.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think it's sad that you keep posting questions with a clone of LAN's account and expect anyone to believe that you are anything other than a mindless and insane troll.ย ย  It's a pity that you aren't bright enough to learn after losing your main account last year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.