иozoмi asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Which movie has left you with a bad taste in your mouth?

Just about all of them made after 1980.

Leave no Trace. I don't care how bad your PTSD is, no father is abandoning his daughter to go live in the woods.

LOSING ISAIAH and HARD CANDY. Both movies left me feeling angry. The first one made me angry because I didn't like the way the little boy acted towards his birth mother. I know the little boy was just playing a part in a movie and that he wasn't a real crack baby but I wanted to throw something at my TV screen and smack the crap out of that boy. In the second movie I was mad because the teenage girl in the movie got away with too much. Throughout the film I was wondering where her parents were when all the mess that transpired in the film took place.

Epic Movie... It was suppose to be funny. I didn't even laugh once though. I laugh easily too!

• ?

Lady in the Water.

I got to go to only one movie per year on my birthday.  I am not getting my birthday back, nor the ticket money.

• ?

That would be Twilight 

• ?

Titanic.........it was pathetic the amount of GUNPLAY  he thought was necessary to tell the story of the Greatest disaster at sea. 

and then you wonder why America has a gun problem, when even a movie about the TITANIC,  had numerous GUN scenes. 

"Year of the Dragon" (1985)....

I knew a journalist back in the 1990s that was a lot like the TV reporter in the movie.  She was beautiful but cold, hardened by the world of violence and corruption that she accepted as "normal."  She chose that world because it was a better "story" and better for her career....which she put above everything else.  

As in the movie, she became of victim of that world and accepted it as "part of the job."  Unlike the movie, there was no happy ending for her as that world eventually consumed her.

I first saw "Year of the Dragon" in 1994, shortly after she died at age of 27,

• ?

the human centipede all I could taste was excrement 

• Petter

Derailed, Blair Witch Project, Unfriended: Dark Web and the remake of The War of The Worlds