Does Marvel's Avengers have a contingency plan in case any of the team members were to go rogue?

Hi. I am just curious about this. DC's Justice League has one which was concocted by Batman. Do the Avengers have one?

Please help. Thank you.

Not in general, but in certain cases they do. There's plans in case the hulk goes rouge of course, Tony has made Hulkbuster armors and then also Bruce has tried to come up with ways to stop himself and shared them with certain avengers. And then also Tony has ways to stop any tech, like he gave Spider-Man a tech suit once but then had a voice authorization code to shut it down. And I think shield had a squad trained to be able to take down captain america if need be, and they failed btw. But in general no marvel group has plans like that to take down every character, I think the whole point of that idea in justice league was that batman plans too much and a villain stealing those plans is disastrous, and then batman was temporarily voted out of the league for having almost contributed to them all dying. 

I'm unaware of any Avenger having spent time working on a plan to murder their friends like Batman did.  There tend to be fewer full on sociopaths in the Avengers.