Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

To be a conservative in 2020 is to support Donald Trump no matter what. Anything less makes one a liberal. Agree?

No.

"Conservative" =/= Republican =/= Trump supporter.

• W

I've been a Republican all my life. I am considered by my friends to be clearly right of center. I think Donald Trump was the single biggest mistake of the modern voting era. His utter lack of respect for the office and the Republican's utter cowardice to stand up to his drivel will be held against the Republican Party for the next legislative voting eras. One of the Republican's past strengths was the ability to speak truth to power. They have abandoned that. The best thing the Republican Party can do is return to their principles and turn their backs on this idiot as soon as possible. 

Obvious liberal troll is trolling obviously.

• ?

That’s not really true no. You don’t have to blindly follow anyone and in fact I question Trump a lot. But he is much better then most Democrats. Now the liberals of today aren’t real liberals as in free tinkers like Thomas Jefferson and people like that. They are frauds