(40 million) to fill its own state. 

Solutions? Or is this 

being done on purpose? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I live in California over 50 years and this is the most homeless I have ever seen. Drugs play a big roll for some, families cant handle the person and they go live on the street.  California laws protect a person and prevents them from going into a program unless they want to. You also have prisoners getting early release and have no place to go other than the streets. Then there the ones who fell on hard times.

The longer they live on the street they harder it is to bring them back   

• 2 months ago

The causes are many. The major categories are 1) single adults, 2) youths, and 3) families. The causes seem to be:  adults: addiction, disability and pride; youths: abandoned or kicked out; families: economics, abuse, don't know who to ask for help.

• 2 months ago

The only countries to have abolished homelessness were the USSR and Cuba. The US also crashed big time during the Great Depression, and the USSR's economy was not even touched. In the same sense, China's economy is only growing under COVID, and its home ownership rate is 90%

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are 40 million people living in poverty in the USA. This is not the homeless amount. I'm sure the poverty and homeless rate has skyrocketed during Trump and his pandemic to almost double that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ennui
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are not 40 million homeless people in the US. The solutions can only be based on who (age, gender, etc) they are, how they became homeless and what they want/will do to improve their lives. I don't believe there's a one size fits all solution. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.