Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Dreaming About A Famous Dead Person?

Some spiritualists say the dead visit us - particularly loved ones - in our dreams to convey messages, communicate or simply to visit us from beyond another realm.

However, I had a dream the other night about a famous person who's dead. It was a particularly intimate dream. This person killed themselves in late 2000- and was a movie star that I'd had a crush on for years as a teen.

I really didn't think about him much but why would I dream about someone dead and famous who I would think has nothing to convey or express to me?

Does it matter WHO you dream about when it comes to why dead people visit us in dreams?

Any insight would be helpful :)

Favorite Answer

Dream about both “Dead” and “Celebrity” is about a fear of being trapped in some situation and not being able to get out of it. ... Dream about dead celebrity is a hint for personal development. Something from your past is still impacting your present situation. You are enjoying life and living it to the fullest.