How do you cope when other people get more Facebook likes and Birthday Wishes than you? ?

How do you not get jealous when someone else receives hundreds of likes on Facebook and many Birthday wishes every year? 

Cheapest SMM panel services https://smm-world.com/

I would just deal with it and focus on what I can be doing that will benefit others and myself.

• Daniel

I dont take Facebook that Seriously the Like Button is Just a Button people can still like your Post without Pressing the Button 

And as far as Birthday Wishes goes your True Friends will wish you a Happy Birthday the Rest should not Matter

Who gives a flying fig?  Some of us are more mature than 8 year olds.

• ?

To start off with, I don't have Facebook and could care less about it.

Sounds to me like you need to get a life.

The measure of a person's worth is their self-integrity. Look up what that means. It is a person's most valuable possession. I don't measure myself against other people except how trustworthy and honest they are. Popularity on Facebook is not very important in life unless looking to make a living on social media. I measure myself against myself. Have I done a good job today. No jealousy of anyone about anything. One good friend is worth more than a thousand Facebook likes.

Try not to get jealous of anyone. The world is full of people both better off and worse off than you are. 

Happy Birthday! Early for the next one or belated to the last one. My best wishes for a joyous day!