Is California really going down the drain?

I have 2 friends wanting to move out and another telling people to move out

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

thats cuz gov. newsome is an IDIOT!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, it's circling the drain, but it's not about real estate.  Prices are going down, but that's a result of the lunatic Dem gov who runs it like a maniac.  No sane person wants to live under a dictator.  

• 2 months ago

Because of covid-19, many people loss their jobs so they move out

• 2 months ago

Well it’s really popular but due to covid a lot of people loss Their jobs so they left.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'm sure it is. Most liberal cities and states are. I live in Connecticut and it's terrible here.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This situation has been building for years. California's liberal government has put in place policies and laws that are not business-friendly, they have increased taxes and fees om both citizens and business. Their electric utilities cannot keep up with demand for power, their infrastructure is failing and in disrepair. Remember, CA is the state that produced Pelosi, Watters, and Feinstein - that's 3 more reasons to move elsewhere.

• 2 months ago

5th largest economy in the world, people moving there all the time for various reasons.  

• 2 months ago

Lots of people have already fled California for other states, according to moving companies & moving truck rental companies. It's been going on for a couple of decades, but vastly accelerated the past couple of years. Main reasons: high costs, especially for housing, and high taxes. 

• car253
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes.   Taxes are too high.   $1.00 a gallon tax on gas.    Rents are sky high. 

Cost of living is too high.    Many places have high crime areas and slow or no police response, and dirty streets.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 The reason ppl come here is for the weather, jobs and its open to all international migration. 

Not politics. But if you gotta go, go. Im also gone in a year. More so to find a cheaper cost of living.

;-) But dont worry... Ill always belong to a Blue state.

🥴 I dont like yall Red states. You suck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.