Memph asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Building my yahoo brand and getting more followers??? ?

I’m really trying to remake my brand on social media, you know get rid of the insta and Facebook and just get on a less jugmental forum and I think Yahoo is small and unknown enough to be not as jugmental as some of the bigger ones. 

THERE ARE TOO MANY HATERS

Anyway, is there a trick to get more followers in yahoo?! I’m new to it and I was wondering if there are any ways to get more followers, like what kinds of questions should I ask to build my brand? Any tips/tricks please?  

• ?

Post good Questions and Answers and if people are Interested in them they will Follow you

Good Luck

There are no "followers" on Yahoo Questions and Answers.  Or are you asking something else?

• .

YA is not social media and 'followers' here mean nothing. If you want to build a brand, do some research on how to do that online. Yahoo Answers is not the place for that function. However, if you have any information seeking questions, do post them (in the correct category for the topic you about which you are inquiring). If you have to ask people here what kinds of questions to post, then you needn't post any questions. Try answering some.