James asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Is eating cookie dough good for?

I've recently started eating cookie dough every day and I feel amazing. Did I just find the new "sweet" vegetable?

• denise

Not really a vegetable, it could have a fruit element if their are raisins in the dough? 

Make sure the cookie dough you are eating is safe to consume raw. 

There should be no eggs and the flour should be heated to at least 160 degrees F before making the dough. 

And unless you are talking about chocolate chip cookie dough (chocolate made from cocoa beans the seed of a fruit in my opinion but none the less cookie dough is not a vegetable or fruit)

• IvaB

Cookie dough is NOT a vegetable.There have been warnings for years about eating raw cookie dough because it contains raw eggs.Eat at your own risk.

• kswck2

Hardly a vegetable, and very sweet. Too much will make you very sick to your stomach. 

Er, no. Obviously. It's not a vegetable. But you may be enjoying the sugar high.

It is not good to eat raw especially if it contains a raw egg.

No, you found a shortcut to diabetes.

It's sweet, but it's no vegetable.  It contains egg and dairy.  It also has a lot of sugar, fat and calories but has no nutritional value.