How come no one wants a white woman to be president ?

Above 50% of white women themselves voted for Trump over Hillary in 2016, Biden knew a lot of black people would stay at home and not vote at all if he picked Elizabeth Warren as his running mate, he knew he'd have a much better chance of securing the election if he picked a black woman for a running mate, why is it arranged in a way that there may never be a white woman for either of the top two jobs? 

Fried kitten that's what I said, I said he picked her to get the black vote in different words, apparently you're mentally challenged and don't understand English 

How am I trolling?

Favorite Answer

Because the current blancophobic, anti-white racism sweeping across the West affects white women too, not just white men. Why do you think white women are called "karens"? It's a racist hate word against them and depicts white women as being whiny and entitled nuisances. Blacks will not vote for white people. The last time they did was Bill Clinton. They only vote for their people.

• garry

abbie are you a troll , they dont want any woman as president , white or black , go back to the rock you crawled out off .

• Archer

If they had offered a "White Woman" with some Integrity and not one with a "Hitler" complex or at least one who could have challenged Trump, I saw one in 'their' debate and I would have voted for her, and it was not Kamala!

I'd vote for the American Version of Margaret Thatcher if we ever had one.

Please don't feed the troll.              

• ?

NONSENSE

Harris was chosen as VP because she had the best chance of pulling in the Black vote.

Hillary was widely disliked by everybody including democrats although I can't figure out why that is.

There is nothing to support your idea that nobody wants a White female as president.

- EDIT -

(1) You said “no one wants a White woman to be president”.

(2) Then you said “Above 50% of white women themselves voted for Trump”.

So stop making up bullsh*t about how you were only referring to Blacks.

You said “no one” not “no Blacks”.

And if you intended to refer only to Blacks then you did a poor job at it..

(3) I'm going to sleep but if you follow up I'll read it tomorrow morning.

If Republicans are smart, they’ll try to find one to run in 2024.  

Because they prefer presidents with d!cks.