Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why are lesbians often fat and into unusual fashion trends?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I’ve not done a survey to see how fat lesbians are compared to the rest of the female population.

However , what intrigues me with gay couples, is one of the couple often has characteristics of the opposite sex.

I.e, in a Lesbian couple ,one is often butch, while in a gay male couple, one is often effeminate. If someone who looks and behaves like the opposite sex attracts you, why are you gay?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Could the answer possibly be daffodils....

• 2 months ago

surmise american lesbians are fat , aussie ones are thin and atrractive

• 2 months ago

why do most lesbians want to look like ugly men ? why dont they want to look pretty ? bulldykes are disgusting

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Funnel
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Most likely their lib parents let them eat anything and do everything they screamed for when they were kids so they got fat and spoiled. Then lib society convinced them that was ok and moreso as long as they were gay.

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

guess american lesbians are fat , aussie ones are slim and atrractive .

• 2 months ago

Some do like to conform to a look, but most you wouldn't know by looking at them.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Do you find that all the women you try to talk to claim to be lesbians rather than have anything to do with you?

• 2 months ago

That's their style.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are a lot of pretty lesbians around, but I concede that the butch ones look like men.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.