Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why are lesbians often fat and into unusual fashion trends?

• F

I’ve not done a survey to see how fat lesbians are compared to the rest of the female population.

However , what intrigues me with gay couples, is one of the couple often has characteristics of the opposite sex.

I.e, in a Lesbian couple ,one is often butch, while in a gay male couple, one is often effeminate. If someone who looks and behaves like the opposite sex attracts you, why are you gay?

Could the answer possibly be daffodils....

surmise american lesbians are fat , aussie ones are thin and atrractive

why do most lesbians want to look like ugly men ? why dont they want to look pretty ? bulldykes are disgusting

• Funnel

Most likely their lib parents let them eat anything and do everything they screamed for when they were kids so they got fat and spoiled. Then lib society convinced them that was ok and moreso as long as they were gay.

• garry

guess american lesbians are fat , aussie ones are slim and atrractive .

Some do like to conform to a look, but most you wouldn't know by looking at them.

• ?

Do you find that all the women you try to talk to claim to be lesbians rather than have anything to do with you?

That's their style.

There are a lot of pretty lesbians around, but I concede that the butch ones look like men.