can businesses print money for their company like a cruise ship company ?

not USA currency just company money

Businesses may print money, stamp coins, or use plastic cards to be used within their business in a manner similar to chips at casinos. It must not resemble U.S. currency or coinage.

Do you mean scrip your employees could be awarded, then use in the company cafeteria, or to purchase company products? It's not "money" but some printed token/medium of exchange for specific purposes. It's more like a coupon a casino gives a bettor enabling them to get a free drink in their casino.

I think the Disney cruise line does this. I used to work at a MoneyGram location, where they do wire transferring services. Most of our customers were cruiseship workers whose families were located in other countries: Indonesia, the Phillipines, Jamaica....etc... well one guy decided to slip Disney Cruise ship's fake money into the stack of bills, and I caught it, though I did not think it was intentional but maybe a mistake, so I laughed about it to the guy and told him that he accidentally put fake money in there, but when I told my boss, he was livid at the guy. I didn't know that Disney Cruise lines printed their own fake money. Good thing I discovered the fake money.  Though one time working as a cashier, I collected some change, and as they dropped into the drawer, I noticed that they had more weight to them, then I found out that they were the old style coins which were made with silver. After that, I kept searching my drawer and checking to see if I got more silver coins, but I didn't find any more after that. It's good being able to detect the counterfeit, from the genuine.

• ?

Yes. As long as it looks like fake money.  Businesses do it all the time as incentives. 

• ?

They call them coupons .