Is my male friend attracted to me if he modeled his new underwear for me?

My best friend is a man ( I'm a woman )..we're both currently single . He is staying w me a few days while he's in town. He recently got out of the shower and came out and opened his robe and asked what I thought of his new underwear . it may sound like obvious flirting but he turned me down when I tried to kiss him a few months ago ( I was feeling attracted to him at the time).. And said he was gonna hold a firm boundary that we stay just good friends . so ..maybe I'm reading into it and he really just wanted my opinion on his underwear ??

• Ron
    Favorite Answer

It's obvious flirting, but it doesn't mean he wants to kiss you. He, like many people, may enjoy a certain amount of romantic tension, like cologne, but not too much. (Whatever too much is.)

Not necessarily. As you say, he might just be wanting your opinion as a friend. But you'll never know unless you ask HIM, and not US, right?

Did you show him your pants? and were they on fire?

• CB

He is Gay - end of discussion. 

He is not flirting with you. He asked you a simple question.

It would be hot to squat down and look at his underwear