How much to tip NYC superintendent and maintenance folks for the holidays? ?

I rent in Queens, NY. This is my first holiday season with the building and I will probably renew when my lease is coming up. Everyone is super nice and helpful here. Thank you. 

There is one super and two maintenance men. One I see often and he takes out all the garbage and brings packages to my door sometimes. The other I don’t know or see so I’m not sure what he does for the building. Thank you. 

Figure $50 to the Super and $35 for the fellow doing garbage and delivering packages.  For the one you never see, how would you give him a tip?

• ?

It depends on a variety of things:  

How many workers are there in the building?  (Few workers - more for each of them)

Has anyone done anything special for you that you didn't tip them for at the time?  (Now would be a good time to thank them for something extra)

What can you comfortably afford?  One generally gives the Super more than the rest of the staff.  

For a small staff, you might want to think about $200 - $250 in total, if you can afford it.