Is sweating at night common?

It’s not drenching sweats, where my sheets and clothes are wet. Behind my neck, a little bit of my back, and under breasts are sweating. I can feel a bit watery in those areas. 

I did turn on heat, and I use a cozy comforter. 

It’s been two days, when I google it says lymphoma or cancer, bad idea. 

I also started anxiety medicine last week, I’m not sure if that could be the cause 

My question is when should I worry about night sweats ?

Favorite Answer

Yes. It is common.

I suggest to consult your doctor

I do sometimes with the hot weather .

i used to get this due to menopause. Do u wear natural fabrics to bed and are your sheets/bedding  cotton?

Chill out! Sweating is perfectly normal. As you lay under that warm comforter and with the heat running, your body will get warm. If it gets too warm, your body will sweat to cool you down. Try not turning your heat up so high.

Cancer is rare. Night sweats are much more likely due to: 1) environmental factors like heat, 2) foods you've eaten (sugar, carbs, alcohol), and 3) hormones. 

• garry

its normal , means you are to hot or to horney

• LAN

Yeah yeah.  Same as every other time you post a variation of this poor poor me crap.

early symptom of aids . get checked 

• kelvin

try using a small fan

So you are worried but not enough to see a doctor about it?    Grow up and spam this idiocy to you friends.

You would have to be an absolute idiot to jump to the conclusion that this means you have cancer.