When's the last time Trump brought up the COVID death rate and took questions on the pandemic?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He has given up on the virus.

• 2 months ago

I can't recall Trump ever actually bringing up the subject of Covid and virtually every time someone questions him about it he either refuses to answer or went into a rage.

He is obviously very unhappy with the virus because he was hoping that at least a million would be dead by now, that is why he has done absolutely NOTHING to try to protect the American public.

I believe he actually rubbed the American peoples noses in it when he falsely told everyone he had come down with the virus. As normal he was LYING through his teeth and somehow he got the Walter Read to back him up.

• 2 months ago

I don't know, but they did ask him about it before. I think they have diverted to other forms of attack questions. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump has cornered himself with humiliation, he could have made friends, could have been gracious but no, to him its all about mockery, name calling, antagonism, and lies, my God the lies. He has almost no allies left. Even Bush, a war criminal, could still face the press and they still had more respect for him than Trump

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The election is over and the covid infection and death rate continues to rise. He never really did much about the pandemic and now that he has lost the election, he would rather try to overturn the election than protect American citizens. In trump's own words, "It is what it is".

• 2 months ago

My memory doesn't go back that far. But the last time he actually attended a pandemic task force meeting was 6 months ago.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Has he ever done that? He keeps saying it's getting better and it will disappear like magic. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.