?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll:If Yahoo's infamous glitches one day suddenly undid all anonymous activity,how deep in trouble would you be? XD?

Would you have to quit Yahoo and move to Brazil? XD

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I would be so embarrassed 

• Mrs H

Not at all but it would be funny 

• ?

I wouldn't be in trouble hun.

Ive seen that actually happen occasionally .

For about an hour one evening  there was a glitch that showed everyones actual Yahoo account names here in place of their YA avatar names.

That was fun but it didnt last quite long enough to screen capture everyone.

There were quit a few slip ups a couple of years ago when verizion & yahoo started switching over.

For a few months there were quite a few posts with naked pics posted on weekend nights.

One of the other temporary glitches let us see that many of the nudies were posted from down under.

Its been pretty boring here the past year but anyone who pays as close attention to details as you do will eventually catch some informative surprises if you waste enough time lurking & stalking.

• Kathy

I would not be in any trouble, since I do not go anonymous.

• ?

I don't think I would be in trouble at all, I never go anonymous ,