If a donation of $1,000 would keep Donald Trump out of prison, would you give this money to Trump?

• Mandy
    Favorite Answer

Of course, not.  Why would I worry about Trump’s problems, when he worries or cares for no one other than himself?  There are so many better things to do with $1000.  Give it to the North Texas Food Bank (insert wherever you live); N’Sync Exotics ( a big cat rescue and reserve near where I live); ASPCA; American Cancer Society or Salvation Army ... just to name a few worth while causes.  

Giving money to a billionaire? How stupid are you? I hope he rots on prison. He's a traitor 

• david

I'm still waiting on that first stimulus check they sent out.

No but I would truly donate $5000 to put him behind bars for life!

Noooo, he belongs in prison.

• Leo

Not a penny.     

If cash payment of $1,000 would get your head pulled out of yourAsss, could you even get cash in that position?

No. I'd buy $1,000 worth of pizzas from Pizza Hut with it and have them delivered to the warden and the prison guards at the prison he'd be being held at with a note saying, "Thanks for all your hard work!"

• Thorn

No.  I would pay to have him locked up for the rest of his life 

I already gave my $1000 - to the prosecutor. My tax dollars at work.

No WOOD you ?