Do Republicans even "campaign" via canvassing and phone banks....at all?

I went on Youtube and typed "Trump canvassing" or "Trump phone banking"

I literally found ONE video of Ted Cruz calling someone on behalf of Trump.

and I found a MAGA meeting where they claimed to "make tens of thousands of phone calls"......

other than like those two videos I've found nothing.  like not a single example on tape.

Do they not canvass like Democrats do?

• david
    Favorite Answer

Yeah they sure do, but they're totally and buffoonishly desperate about it. Twice during the campaign, two separate elevators received phone calls on that little emergency call box from the RNC trolling for donations. Seriously, if I were an RNC big wig, I'd whack the people who sold them the call list. 

The media didn't report that Biden had nothing going in that direction. Trump's campaign was full of that. The Trump administration had been reporting on what they were doing during that time. At that time, no one else reported on what Fox News was showing. So, I think you could find more on it than you found with one search. I searched "Trump team campaigns door to door" on YouTube.  Trump's Team Knocked on One Million Doors in a Week, Biden's Knocked on None https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHmzACz3NWM

Youtube thumbnail

They don't, they get their campaign materials at Trump Nazi hate rallies, where gullible and hateful people give the campaign lots of cash for them to use to pay off the debts of some high and mighty Republicans, but mainly those close to Trump.