Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What drugs were politicians taking to even consider mailing millions of ballots, UNSOLICITED, to unchecked addresses?

. I've seen and heard some ridiculous BS in politics but this is beyond the pale.

It was a means to cheat like many other Democrat shananigans.  The biggest cheaters were News Media and Big Tech.  Soros and Bloomberg paying for riots in Democrat ran cities where the Democrat mayors would allow it and where the Democrat mayors would harness their police from responding.

I don't know.... but scitzophrenic medication tightens your cheek bone's....

I keep watching the news to see who's taking what... and I think the news reader O'Donnel is on something..... He hate's Trump...

I can't think who he reminds me of..... ?....

It's call playing it safe (and SHOULD continue, to keep participation up, and suppression down!),

There is NO EVIDENCE of significant fraud (in fact the ONLY fraud I know of was on the Trump side - but forget it, that was not significant either.)

MOST secured election EVER!

I would like to know what you guys are taking to THINK there was massive fraud! - And where can I get some?

It is obviously EXTREMELY good stuff!

States have the right to coordinate their elections. That means they can send mail-in ballots if they choose. There's nothing unconstitutional about this.

It made sense to me, I opened mine and i had to put my name, address, social security down, and there is only one of those unless my identity was compromised. I opted for early voting and I almost didn't get to because my address had changed since I registered last July, and they raised a big stink, had to go change it officially at re-register. Idk it all seemed secure to me. In person voting they didnt even ask for an ID so I could see that being easier to fake. 

Still believe in Trump's gaslighting huh

This was the most secure and most fully honest election in history. Every legal voter should get a ballot in the mail without having to ask for it..its their right, their privilege, and their duty to vote. We don't have to request a form from the DMV every year to update our car registration..how inefficient that would be!

That was no mistake. It was all a plan.