Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How are we supposed to be United States, when all I see is republicans and democrats making lies and fighting against eachother?

I'm considering on moving to Canada. The politics and white house want to win a fight and win against covid when they can't stop arguing for power.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • david
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Exterminate the cuckroaches, and no more lies. All will be well in the nation. 

• 2 months ago

This would not have happened if the News Media and Big Tech had not censored Trump and favored Biden.  The Democrats got really made when they found out Trump won and not Hillary.  They already had Hillary's victory party planned and ready to go.  Democrats, News Media and Big Tech do not like transparency.  They work in hidden rooms and high places.  God will bring every nation down to a Valley of Decision where mankind will choose God's ways or man's ways.    Make sure your choice pleases your Creator.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Have a nice trip

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

From what I read they are a bunch of pot head in Canada 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

America is about at the year 420ce for/to the Romans . Divided they fell .

Christianity was a major party of that and will be again . History enjoys being ignored .

• 2 months ago

I would move to Canada in a heartbeat.  Now that Biden has won, I will hold off on my long term plan to move there.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Joe Biden started all of this mess

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If that is all you see, you are spending way too much time on forums like this.

Walk into any business and you will see democrats and republicans getting along just fine in order to get shiit done and earn a paycheck.   You should try it sometime.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.