Who eats a burger, fries and a beer for BREAKFAST?

Anyone out there?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I mean, I have done once. After a particularly intense house party, comes to mind. Woke up drinking snakebite and my lift home drove past an American-style diner. For you Americans, it's probably just a diner, but for us Brits, it's a novelty ^^

Anyway, yeah, about 10-11am; BBQ cheeseburger burger, curly fries and a beer. Peng ;)

Not a common occurrence, but certainly not one I regret! An absolute necessity at the time xD 

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I work hard, get up very early in the morning and at about 9 or 10 am I want lunch not a crepe or a muffin, something with some substance.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not breakfast Per Se, no,     but I've had it in early   afternoon   when I finally arrived at a  Biker run. I didn't have breakfast, so this meal was  my "breakfast". Nothing cuts the trail dust from a 280 mile ride like a brew.....

Attachment image
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

someone who works night shift?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Eh did once.  I flew from the west coast USA into Munich, Bavaria, Germany.  That's close to a twelve hour time zone differential.  So when I got there, my first few mornings in Munich were evenings according to my body clock.  So I had wienerschnitzel (breaded veal), potatoes, and beer for my Munich breakfast 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not a beer, but I have had burgers and fries before. Americans and some parts of western Europe are really the only countries that have any concept of a specific "breakfast" food. Everyone else gets up and eats leftovers, fish, some kind of wheat or rice porridge, or anything they can get from the market that day. Breaking the fast doesn't have to be with cereal or pancakes, it can be ANYTHING.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There might be some retards that do that.

• 2 months ago

Nobody I know of...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 Burger and fries sound ok. Mind you I have never been a breakfast person and I work graves. So... my dinner would be breakfast. Dinner foods.

A beer added is too much. So... I would say a military veteran.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Depends what time I get up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.