Seesall asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I Don’t Ejaculate Much When Watching Porn-Is This Normal?

Well, recently I’ve noticed that when I masturbate to pornography I tend to have little to no emission and a less intense orgasms than when I orgasm from intercourse or sexual relations with partners. Is this normal? Is there a medical explanation for this?

Favorite Answer

The more often a man ejaculates, the less ejaculate he will subsequently produce that day, and the less satisfying his orgasms will be. It's a temporary effect, so maybe you're jerking off a little too regularly.

• Jesus

Maybe you masturbate very followed, he rests some days, and it is not the same thing masturbate that have sex with another person, the vaginal friction excites more than rub the glans with the hand.  

I suspect different levels of stimulation have different effects. When you watch a mildly suggestive scene in a 'PG' rated movie, you may experience a slight erection with no orgasm at all.

• kelvin

stop watching it and stop masturbating so much