Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

He is confusing me so much? Should I be showing more interest or is he just playing me?  ?

me and this guy have been talking for the past few weeks and he’s been asking me to hangout, and we finally got a chance to hangout last weekend (we’ve both been self isolating for over 2 weeks and there is no Covid in my town) He had told me he wanted to hookup but I told him we could hang and see what happens

. We ended up really hitting it off and had a lot in common and we sat in his car and listened to music and talked for almost 3 hours, we did end up kissing and fooling around a little bit, but we had a great time. He texted me the next day and asked me to send him songs and he sent me a playlist and I told him I want to hang again and he said “yes we have to hang soon!” 

We talked a bit more over snapchat but we never set a day of when we would hang, but we said soon. When we started talking a few weeks ago though he had this habit of ignoring my snaps for hours at a time even when he was active, and even after we hung out last weekend he’s still does it, like he shows interest and then leaves me on delivered for hours. Recently I just texted him “when are we hanging out again” and he took a whole day to respond but he responded “my next free day so probably this weekend,” the weekend passed and I was waiting for him to initiate it, and he ignored my snapchat for a whole day and then yesterday he replied to my Instagram story and said I looked hot and then last night he finally responded to my snapchat. So like wtf, he ghosted me and now he’s showing interest again?

What's really confusing is that you keep posting this same overly-long story over and over again and yet you think we won't recognize that you're trolling.

More than knowing what he wants, You should think about what you want. If you really like this guy and want things to go further, I'll suggest you keep in touch with him until he gives you some clarity but keep your other options open like chat with other guys but don't meet them. And If you just like him but not that much then explore your options and be open to other guys and possibilities. 

• Sandy

he only wants a one or two night stand. he's just horny. he's not interested in anything serious.

If he already plow your hole I don’t see any reason why he should continue seeing you