Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What are your reasons to debunk reincarnation?

If you don't believe in it. What are the reasons why you don't believe in reincarnation? 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There aren't enough living bodies to accommodate the billions of the dead

• Mr.K
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The Hebrews of ancient times nor the early followers of Jesus Christ believed in or taught pagan beliefs such as reincarnation.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You mean the idea that "I" will "return" to Earth as someone else who isn't "me"? Well, if it isn't me, then in what sense did "I" "return"? The whole idea is totally ridiculous. I would have too much common sense to believe in it, even if I was an atheist. However, I also have the world of God, Who told us "It is ordained that we die once, and then comes judgement".

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What are my reasons FOR DEBUNKING reincarnation?  I don't need any.  Reincarnation doesn't exist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

God’s answers can be easily identified when we allow the Bible to interpret itself.

For example, at Genesis 3:19, we find God’s words to Adam after Adam and Eve disobeyed him.

God said: “In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” Adam was created from the dust.

At death, he returned to the dust. That was God’s clear statement on the matter. So at death a person is not reborn as someone else but ceases to exist.

Just as heat and cold, dry and wet, light and dark are opposites, death is the opposite of life.

The dead are really dead! Isn’t that simple and logical?

• 2 months ago

It is appointed unto man once to die, and after this, the judgement.  Refer to Hebrews 9:27

If you only die once, you only live once. 

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hebrews  9:27

• 2 months ago

It's not necessary to debunk reincarnation because it's ridiculous.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I find there is a similar amount of evidence for it as there is for heaven or for ghosts. So I have to dismiss all 3 as a combination of coincidence and observer bias.

• 2 months ago

it is a cult lie...GOD DECIDES WHO LIVES AND WHO DIES..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.