me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

So, Trump's actual game is not to prove voting fraud legally in court, but to undo results in a political and unamerican way. Agreed?

The way I see it, Trump's game is to somehow cheat when it comes to the elector college process, to get things to happen in a way they do not happen in the USA......that somehow when it comes to him losing like any American loses an election, he really can twist it into a victory. by having legislatures literally say, hey we know Trump lost, but hey we want him to be the winner.

This is the plan has hatched in his criminal mind.  Its the I do not care what the people want plan.  How American !!!

• Sam

Dump is desperate, once he leaves office he is going to prison.

• Sandy

you wouldn't know or understand the truth until someone in the biased leftist mainstream media tells you. you can't think for yourself. if you could you'd be watching the truth on OANN or Newsmax. I feel sorry that you think you know anything about being American.

• ?

He's powerless, and that's all folks.