Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I ended it with him because he doesn’t know what he wants. Why is he still being flirty ?

He clearly doesn’t want a relationship but he wants the benefits of one. So j told him I’m walking away 

Since that convo he has started to message me more. And even commmented on a fb status of mine which is really unusual and new behavior of him

He also joked/teased me about how I’ve been asking him for commitment since a long while. He put quotation marks in our chat and said ‘where is this going whatever this is’ and basically mimicked what I had told him in an earlier convo 

Why did he tease me like this? 

• ?

He still wants the benefits of a relationship without actually being in one. 

You need to know what you want first. Then only you should be bothered by what he wants. If you like him and want commitment then You know that You're not going to get that from him and You did right by ending it. It really doesn't matter what he wants, that's his problem. You think about yourself and your problem. Find another guy who wants the same thing as you. You should date as per your requirement and not someone else's or you'll not get what you want. 

• Sandy

men don't accept rejection right off. you have to ignore them to death, and then they get it. so block him from all communications and move on. he's got you on his hook as long as you keep talking to him. CUT THE LINE!!

What do you mean why?  You gave the answer yourself.  He doesn't want a heavy relationship, but he wants the sex.  That's entirely why he is still being flirty.

To give him some credit, at least this guy is honest.  Do you have any idea how many guys out there will tell you they love you, and tell you whatever else you want to hear, just to lie their way into your pants?  Actually nobody knows the exact number, but it's a lot.  At least he's not one of those guys.

He clearly knows you need that di ck so you got nothing to loose and is not like you are still virgin