Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Some lady said that her future husband must be making at least $500k per year, is this dating standards or golddigger?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

She’s living in the dark ages. I think she should get an education, earn 500K per year and then look for her equivalent in a husband. 

• Raja
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is absolutely no standard .It looks she is more keen in earning $ than looking for a husband .

• 2 months ago

I would say she's a gold digger with high hopes. I had a brother-in-law who would only date a girl who was beautiful. As far as I know, he had one date in his lifetime and died a bachelor at 78. 

• 2 months ago

Some people value and care about others, and then there are people who value material objects and have no sense of emotion or feeling for others. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If she earns that much or more it's just standards. If she earns less than that it's gold digging. 

• 2 months ago

she'll end up alone, gold-digger to me. 

• Nat
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Men make fun of women who have kids with poor guys, then get mad when they want to date rich guys. God. What the hell do you want? 

is she a gold digger? Not really. She has a standard of life she wants and if you can’t provide it, too bad I guess 

• 2 months ago

That's a gold digger, no question and end of debate.

Unless this 'lady' has the body of an 18 year old, the brain of a 35 year old and a severe case of nymphomania, she's not going to find a husband at all.

Any man who makes $500,000 a year can afford to be picky, and most of them can spot a gold digger a mile away.

• T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

She is not going to find many to be her husband. She is a gold digger, and anyone making that kind of money is a lot smarter than her.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All attractive women expect a man to earn £100k just to talk to them, my parents generation just used to meet at dances, i guess that's progress for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.