How much fruit can a 6 year old eat a day?

My daughter opens her eyes in the morning and only wants fruit... apples, oranges, mango, banana, peaches, apricots, naartjie, strawberries ect... she will have a peanut butter sandwich and some cookies occasionally but generally only wants fruit throughout the day. At night she eats her supper... starch, veggies and meat. Just wondering how much fruit is too much fruit?

The main concern I would have about a girl eating fruit, peanut butter, starch, veggies and meat is that she's not getting enough calcium.  At least get her to drink milk or eat cheese.

She's FINE!!

My kids were like that... as long as by the end of the day they have had some protein, and dairy in addition to all of the good stuff in the fruit...as long as it is real fruit and not juice or those fruit roll up candies...you are FINE.

Your child is probably eating better than most so you get the Great Mother of the Day award!!!

PERSONAL FINANCE?